Kevin Lin is a full-service Realtor in the York Region (Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham) and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
His passion has been helping people at major milestones in their lives – expecting parents, new immigrant families, seniors ready to downsize and others – find their dream home.
Kevin has provided professional Real Estate advise to his local and overseas residential and investor clients on how to better manage their Real Estate portfolios. He has over twenty (20+) years of International Marketing and Business experience working with overseas clients in Europe and Asia, especially China.
A long history in real estate
Real estate is in Kevin’s blood. Even as a boy, he would watch the various real estate investments his parents made in Asia and North America forming the beginning of his education.
He went on to attain top level management positions in engineering, telecommunications, product management and marketing fields. Along the way, he learned much about business and working with people.
But, in the end, he came to realize that real estate was his greatest passion.
Where Kevin is today
Today, Kevin works with people from diverse cultures and communities, helping them in their transitions to new homes and guiding them in reaching their retirement goals through real estate investments.
Because he has relocated many times himself, he understands that moving can be an emotional experience. He knows what it’s like to pick up everything you own and put it into boxes. To learn to adapt to changes, a new neighborhood, new friends, new schools for the kids.
5 things you might not know about Kevin
- Business and a love of travel have taken him to 26 countries and Africa remains on his must-see list.
- On a Sunday afternoon, you might find him sitting at a sidewalk café, googling world history sites on the Internet.
- He is a fan of iPhone, SurfacePro, iPAD and all high-tech gadgets.
- A lifelong music lover, he was Concert Master and a violinist in high school and a part-time disco DJ in university.
- He likes to mentor teenagers and encourage them in their career goals.
Kevin’s education and professional affiliations
- Bachelor of Applied Science, University of Toronto
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member, Real Estate Insitutue of Canada
- Certified Real Estate Specialist (REIC)
Contact Kevin anytime if you need help sorting through your real estate issues, if you’d like a little friendly advice, or if you’d just like to say, “Hi.” He’d love to hear from you!